Wayne is CQATVC's treasurer and processes memberships. He's also a dab hand at repairing furniture with just two nails and a hammer.
You can contact Wayne on 027 839 4195 or by using the form below.
Related upcoming events
- 20/09/2020 08:30 - 20/09/2020 17:00
Join us on a club ride through farmland and varying terrain on Odlin's Track. Full day riding, so be prepared for another full day out. This track IS suitable for side-by-sides.
Start Point: from Waikanae traffic lights SH1 to Reikorangi Church it is 5km where we will meet at the parking area opposite the church on Akatarawa Road.
We will be riding from the church, where we will have our briefing at 9am before a full day ride, finishing back at the church around 4-5pm.
Not yet traced
- $15 Members
- $20 Non-members
You Should Bring
- Water bottles
- Tow rope
- First aid kit
- Any required spare parts and puncture repair kit
- Helmet and suitable clothing for varied conditions
- 06/11/2020 14:00 - 08/11/2020 16:00
This is a great ride in a stunning location. We will meet at the Mangatepopo Camp on Friday Afternoon/Evening from 2pm. This will be a weekend excursion with a 2 night stop over on the Friday and Saturday night with a Breakfast (Sat & Sun) and Dinner (Fri & Sat), beds and great riding included. We are booked in at the Mangatepopo Camp which will include accommodation and evening food for the weekend.
We shall be conducting a half day exploration ride on Friday morning. If you are interested, please email or phone Wayne (departure at 8am on the Friday morning, so you must be there before this time).
This ride will take us into the National Park on up to 3 rides:
- Friday late afternoon exploration
- Saturday full day 42 Traverse new and old trails
- Sunday half day national park trail
Please note that there are NO fuel stops anywhere along the route. You must be carrying enough fuel to see you through the trip.
Please book with and pay Wayne Goodfellow by Friday 23rd October
You Should Bring
- Water Bottles
- Tow Rope
- First Aid Kit
- Spare Parts and Puncture Repair Kit
- Helmet and Suitable clothing for varied conditions
- Sleeping Bag (pillow for extra comfort)
- Dry Food / food for the duration
- Extra Fuel
- Toothbrush and toiletries
- Sharp Chainsaw (if you have one)
- Chilly Bins